Why work for Drapers' Multi-Academy Trust?
We know our staff are key to our success. Whether you are a newly
qualified teacher, a returnee to the workplace, support staff or an aspiring school leader, the Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust can support and develop
We believe in creating collaborative working environments where our staff can reach their full potential.
Our schools are at the heart of our local community and work together to ensure staff feel valued, supported and are able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you join our Trust then you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous pension schemes (Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff and Teachers’ Pension Scheme for teaching staff)
- Continued professional development
- Death in service payment (via pension membership)
- Sickness entitlement
- Up to 29 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays, for support staff working full-time. Teaching staff entitlement is included within Teachers’ terms and conditions of service
- Term-time working for support staff roles (holiday entitlement is included within salary)
- Leave of absences
- Flexible working / part-time working
- Secure free parking
- Free onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Occupational health
- HES Rewards (discounts to various high street shops and online stores)
- Eye care scheme
- Family-friendly policies
- Staff well-being activities
Would you like to be a part of our journey to improve the standards of education in our community?
Find out more about opportunities to join our TrustWe always welcome interest from teachers and support staff who would like to join our Trust. If we do not have a position advertised that is suitable for you at the moment, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with a CV or an indication of the type of role you are interested in, and we will contact you as and when something that matches your skills is advertised.