In all of our schools, we ensure the following...
- All the children in our care are nurtured in a safe, caring, supportive and happy environment.
- We challenge all our pupils to achieve the highest possible academic goals by providing a stimulating and disciplined learning experience.
- We provide opportunities for each pupil to develop their interests and capabilities in sport, in the arts, in drama, music and community affairs, so that they become well-rounded people and global citizens.
- We celebrate our diversity and promote tolerance, inclusiveness and understanding amongst pupils of all backgrounds, ethnicities and religions.
- We promote kindness and do not tolerate physical and cyber-bullying and are vigilant in safeguarding the children in our care, with the support of parents and carers.
- We assist our pupils to achieve their full potential and follow education and careers suitable for their ability and talents.